Tubbease™ was developed with the aim to create a breathable treatment shoe for problem horse hooves.
The supplied hook-and-loop fastener mean Tubbease™ is easy to attach to the horse’s leg.
The benefits of Tubbease™:
• air can escape upwards meaning no heat or humidity is trapped within the shoe
• the rubber-coated base reliably prevents moisture from entering and simultaneously ensures that the treatment fluid remains on the hoof
• the optimum climate within the shoe means the hoof retains its natural strength
• the thick EVA insole reduces pressure pain for the horse (e.g. with sole ulcers) and extends the life of Tubbease™
• various remedies to treat abscesses, thrush, hoof injuries, hoof outbreaks etc. can be used with Tubbease™
• Tubbease™ design is protected (NZ 417646)
• important: only use during stall rest
• EVA insert not included
To choose the size that suits your horse, measure the diameter of the hoof at the widest point.
Each color corresponds to a different hoof size.
Purple: 7,5cm // Pink: 11cm // Red: 14cm // Blue: 15.5cm // Orange: 16.5cm // Yellow: 17,5cm